Romaine Roasted Pepper And Pecan SaladFrom darmorrow 9 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsalmic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp each Dijon mustard and liquid honey shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- 8 cups of baby spinach, thoroughly washed or 4 cups baby spinah and 4 cups romaine lettuce torn shopping list
- 2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and broken into pieces shopping list
- 4 ounces brie cut into 1x1x1/4 inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to about 400 degrees and cut the peppers in half and roast. Watch the oven and as soon as the edges of the peppers start to turn black, remove.
- place the pecans on a cookie sheet and watch carefully so as not to burn.
- Remove from oven and cool before breaking into pieces. Use a rolling pin and gently roll over the pecans keeping the pieces large.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey. salt and pepper.
- Place spnach in bowl and por dressing over the top to coat.
- Add red peppers, pecans and brie. Toss again.