Bacon Wrapped Sriracha AsparagusFrom duboo 9 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to about 300 degrees.
- Wash asparagus.
- Snap or cut the woody section off of the asparagus spears. Bundle into groups of three spears.
- Lay out a piece of bacon and spread about 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce across it's entire length.
- Starting at the bottom of the asparagus, wrap the bacon, securing with toothpicks where necessary, usually one at the top and one at the bottom.
- Repeat with the rest of the asparagus bundles.
- Lay out evenly in the aluminum foil tray and cook in the grill, flipping a couple of times, until bacon is evenly cooked and is at your desired level of crispness.
The Cookduboo North Dakota
- Not added to any groups yet!