Blackened Jalapeño-serrano SalsaFrom twill10 8 months ago
- thx to: http://www.hispanickitchen.com/profiles/blogs/blackened-jalape-o-serrano-salsa shopping list
- Blackened Jalapeño-Serrano Salsa shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 jalapeño peppers shopping list
- 3 serrano peppers shopping list
- 1 small white onion, sliced thick shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes shopping list
- cilantro, 1/4 cup chopped shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- When using the stove-top method for blackening, you need a little patience to get the vegetables to the perfect cooking stage. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat a large skillet or comal (a Mexican griddle) to medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Line it with foil paper and drizzle it with a little canola oil. Roast (blacken) the tomatoes, peppers and onion, turning as needed, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Let them cool slightly, chop finely by hand, add juice of 1 lime, cilantro and salt to taste... Then let it sit for at least 30 minutes. You could add roasted garlic as well if you like. Serve with chips or as a garnish for your favorite Mexican foods.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!