Chili Lime Shrimp Nacho BitesFrom chuckieb 1 month ago
- 12 large raw shrimp, peeled with tails removed shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest, plus 1 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 large avocado, diced shopping list
- 2 heaping tbsp. sour cream (I used light) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of to taste of Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- a dollop of Heinz 57 Sauce to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander shopping list
- 12 tortilla chip scoops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat small cookie sheet with olive oil, and set your shrimp down on it.
- Sprinkle shrimp with a light coating of salt and chili powder and the lime zest.
- Bake for 5-8 min. or until the shrimps turn pink and are cooked through. (My oven took 8 minutes.)
- Meanwhile, combine the diced avocado, lime jice and another sprinkle of salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the sour cream with as much Worcestershire and Heinz 57 sauce as you'd like to taste. Set aside.
- When shrimp are cooked through it's time for assembly.
- Place 3/4 tsp. of avocado mixture in a tortilla chip, followed by an equal amount of the sour cream mixture, some chopped coriander and then top with a shrimp.
- Serve immediately.
- Say Yum. :)
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Oh, how wonderful looking. I don't usually eat sour cream but I'll bet it would be good with the Worcestershire and Heinz 57.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I had these for lunch today and I did them up a little differently. I'm not an avocado fan but I did have some cute little cherry tomatoes in my garden. I cut a few up and put in an equal amount of green onion then did the lime and salt. I couldn'...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!