Slow Cooker Orange Chicken ThighsFrom frankieanne 2 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure you use skinless thighs or the sauce will be too fatty. Boneless, skinless thighs are fine.
- Remove visible fat from chicken thighs and roll in flour until well coated. Set chicken thighs in the bottom of a slow cooker. I used a liner.
- Combine orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ketchup. Stir until well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken thighs, put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low setting for 4 hours. I was home so I flipped the thighs after 2 hours.
- Remove thighs from slow cooker and stir sauce well. Top thighs with sauce and sprinkle with onions.
- I made some white rice for the leftovers.