Fried Apple FrittersFrom rodeogirl73 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add milk and egg; beat until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chopped apple.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into deep hot oil -- about 370° and at least 2 1/2 to 3 inches deep -- and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, until nicely browned.
- Drain well on paper towels then roll in confectioners' sugar (with or without cinammon)) while still warm.
- Serve as is or warm, with syrup, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating3 people
Oh yessssss, one of my favorites!! yummmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
yee ha rodeo girl I will come to your rodeo any day!!!!I just made your fritters and they are delish!!!!!!!thanks.Wish I could rate this a ten.They are light and wonderfullllllnanny in Haddam loved it
Applefritters yes they are great.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!