Fried Apple FrittersFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add milk and egg; beat until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chopped apple.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into deep hot oil -- about 370° and at least 2 1/2 to 3 inches deep -- and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, until nicely browned.
- Drain well on paper towels then roll in confectioners' sugar (with or without cinammon)) while still warm.
- Serve as is or warm, with syrup, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating3 people
Applefritters yes they are great.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yee ha rodeo girl I will come to your rodeo any day!!!!I just made your fritters and they are delish!!!!!!!thanks.Wish I could rate this a ten.They are light and wonderfullllllnanny in Haddam loved it
Oh yessssss, one of my favorites!! yummmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!