Crawfish CasseroleFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1 bag frozen crawfish tails shopping list
- 1 bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Tony's creole seasoning (or brand of your choice) shopping list
- 1 box Zatarain's Yellow rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to directions on box.
- In a large skillet, melt margarine (butter), add bell pepper, onion and cook until tender.
- Add the Rotel tomatoes to this mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the cream of mushroom soup and cook for 3 minutes until well blended.
- Add the crawfish and cook another 3 minutes.
- Spread the cooked rice on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Pour crawfish sauce over rice.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of creole seasoning.
- Cover with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- It is best to thaw the crawfish tails.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- foodfight Atlanta, GA
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- aloflin Jackson....well, The Metropolis Of Florence, MS
- recipeaddict1 League City, TX
- habibi1 Port Richey, FL
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- cathyp Temple, TX
- joeyfingers Titusville, FL
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating5 people
Made this over the weekend.....I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!! So simple and satisfied all my cravings!!! My picky husband really like it too....and that's saying something!!!
aloflinaloflin in Jackson....well, the metropolis of Florence loved it
Yummy, this is comfort food at it's finest. Delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds delicious! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it