Easy Crab BisqueFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, picked through shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted shopping list
- 2 soup cans of milk shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry sherry shopping list
- Frank's hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place crabmeat, soups, 1 cup milk and tomato paste into a blender and whip until blended. (less than 60 seconds)
- Pour into saucepan and add remaining milk, Worcestershire sauce, sherry and a dash of hot sauce.
- Heat just until hot, not boiling.