Monkey Breakfast RollsFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 package frozen bread dough balls shopping list
- 1 package butterscotch pudding (not instant) shopping list
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- raisins if desired. shopping list
- powdered sugar glaze, if desired: shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2-4 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange frozen bread balls in a greased bundt pan.
- Pour dry pudding mix over dough balls.
- Melt together butter or margarine and brown sugar.
- Add water and cinnamon.
- Pour over dough, sprinkle with raisins if using, cover tight with foil, and let stand on the counter overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then invert and serve.
- If desired, drizzle with powdered sugar glaze:
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it reaches desired consistency.
- Drizzle over monkey breakfast rolls.