Macademia Nut Encrusted Halibut with Curry and Mango ChutneyFrom ack 9 years ago
- 2 halibut Filets shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 Cup Macademia nuts - processed into small pieces shopping list
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste shopping list
- splash of veg oil shopping list
- 1 Can coconut milk shopping list
- mango chutney shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- corn Starch (if needed) shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge Fillets through flour, eggs and nuts.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes (or until nuts start to turn brown)
- Meanwhile, sautee curry paste in veg oil for 1 min. Add coconut milk and cook down until sauce thicken (or add a bit of corn starch dissolved in water)
- Plate fish on sauce with a dab of mango chutney on top.