Gluten Free Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom yummy 8 years ago
- 1 c of nestle chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of salt shopping list
- 1/2 c of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 c of softened margarine shopping list
- 3/4 c of soy flour shopping list
- 3/4 c of rice flour shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c of brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- By hand you want to mix the vanilla, eggs, butter and sugars.
- In another bowl you want to blend in the flours, baking soda and salt.
- Then whe both bowls were well mixed you want to combine them both and slowly add the chips in as you mix it up. Then roll in to balls and place on a greased pan.
- You want to bake these at 375 F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
The Cookyummy Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!