Baileys Irish CreamFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup Irish whiskey (such as Jameson's) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and set on high for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- This will keep for at least 2 months.
- Be sure to shake before using.
- Makes 4 cups.