Crabby potatoesFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 pound crab meat (yes, you can use imitation crab meat) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 tablespoon grated parmesano-regianno cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil + some for potaotes while baking shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potates well.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake at 350° until tender, about 30-45 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add potatoes.
- Place into a shallow baking dish and broil about 4-inches from heat until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!