Spicy Roasted Pepper and Garlic HummusFrom mittens 7 years ago
- 2.5 cups chickpeas (canned=1 - 20oz can) shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1-2 roasted or canned jalopeno peppers (for extra heat don't take out seeds) shopping list
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp tahini shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients except chickpeas and blend until smooth.
- Add chickpeas, and blend until smooth.