Mac And Cheese SoupFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- 1 package (14 ounce) deluxe type mac & cheese shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup water (I use a ham broth, can use chicken for some more flavor) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups milk (or half and half or half milk half heavy cream) shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar soup shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (sometimes I brown this a bit) shopping list
How to make it
- Cooked macaroni as package says
- Meanwhile, chop broccoli and onion this can be chopped fine or chunky to any way you like it.
- Combine broccoli, onions, water in a 4 quart pot. Bring to a boil: cook 2 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, milk, cheese soup and ham. Return to a boil; stirring occasionally. Use soup ladle and serve in 6 bowls.