Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom oanababy 6 years ago
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- ½ cup toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 ½ cups raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together oats, flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
- Put butter and sugars in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low; add oat mixture and mix until just combined. Mix in raisins.
- Using a 1 ½ “ ice cream scoop, drop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper, about 2” apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake until golden and just set, about 14 minutes. Let cool on sheets on wire racks 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks using spatula. Let cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 3 days.