Potato-Rosemary-Crusted Fish FilletsFrom helewes 9 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potato and grate on the large holes of a grater. Squeeze excess water out of potato by pressing between sheets of paper towel.
- Season the potato with salt, pepper and rosemary and press it around the fish.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Gently slide the fish into the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish over, using two spatulas, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until potatoes are golden and fish is done.