Apricot Oat SquaresFrom yummers 6 years ago
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice shopping list
- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot spreadable fruit shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Add oil and apple juice; stir until moistened. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining oat mixture into an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the apricot fruit spread to within 1/4 in. of edges. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.