Thai Shrimp And Chicken SoupFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup bottled clam juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon red curry paste shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 (3-ounce) package trimmed snow peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1/2-inch) sliced green onion tops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can light coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring with a whisk.
- Add mushrooms; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, chicken, and snow peas; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and remaining ingredients. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.