Tomato and Mozzarella PastaFrom bemontgomery 9 years ago
- 1 lbs bow-tie pasta shopping list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (cut in half) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pesto (prepared) shopping list
- 8 oz mozzarella (fresh, cut into pieces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil (fresh, torn) shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan (grated) shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as indicated on package, undercooking by 1 minute. Drain and return to pot.
- Add tomotoes, pesto, mozzarella, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix, cover, and set aside until mozzarella starts to melt (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in basil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookbemontgomery Fishers, IN
The Rating4 people
I loved this... had it for lunch today and it will now become a regular... My 5 year old grand-daughter kind of grunted while she ate it... Asked me to save the left overs for her.. She is a tomato freak!
Thanks for this easy recipe!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it