Cabbage Rolls They Are FauxFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup of V-8 juice shopping list
- 2 cans of tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of Mrs Dash, spicy version shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion, in skillet, drain off fat. Add rice to meat and stir well to mix.
- Layer cabbage, half the beef/onion/rice mix, layer cabbage, the other half of the ground beef/rice and onion, top with layer of shredded cabbage in the slowcooker insert.
- Mix tomato juice, soup and seasonings. Pour over last layer of cabbage.
- Cook on low for four to six hours. 1/2 hour before service, stir in sour cream and turn cooker to warm only.
- Extra sour cream can be served on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating6 people
wow lovin these cabbage rolls love the v-8 in it thanks high5 great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I tried these cabbage rolls tonight and they were very yummy, especially when you add the sour cream:)
Very good, thank you for the recipe!!!yummers in Port Moody loved it
oops, I ment to make my rating a 3 instead of that 1 fork :)yummers in Port Moody loved it