Debs Broccoli Rice CasseroleFrom debbie919 9 years ago
- 1 cup raw rice, or equivalent amt instant rice, prepared shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 lg. jar Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 2 10 oz. pkg. chopped frozen broccoli, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice.
- Chop vegetables, and saute in margarine til soft.
- Cook broccoli til done and drain if needed.
- Add broccoli to cooked rice, add cheese whiz, sauteed veggies and soups.
- Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into sprayed or buttered casserole, and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 min.
- Casserole can be topped with cheese or french fried onion rings.