Chicken FlorentineFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning mix shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 10 oz. container refrigerated alfredo sauce shopping list
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 12 oz. cooked fettuccine shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dressing and Italian seasoning in large glass bowl. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat, and cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Combine alfredo sauce with spinach in medium bowl. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and cook chicken in oil 7-10 minutes, turning once, until thoroughly cooked. Add alfredo sauce mixture. Cook until bubbly.
- Serve over cooked and drained fettuccine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- housewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- aviyah1 Thibodaux, LA
- deslovescookin El Mirage, AZ
- wild2u Deer Park, WA
- tatereater75 Farmersville, TX
- danerin2 Medford, NJ
- amyhubb Lynchburg, OH
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- grizzlybear CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔