Balsamic Sun Dried Tomato Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 red potatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 10 sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Soften tomato in medium glass bowl using boiling water.
- Wash and quarter potatoes but do not peel then boil uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cool water while still hot.
- Cut each quarter into 4 smaller pieces and place in a large glass bowl.
- Drain and chop tomatoes and put in a small glass bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow to mellow for 15 minutes.
- Stir well and pour over potatoes.
- Mix carefully to avoid mashing potatoes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!