Brisket Tequila ChiliFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 pounds beef brisket cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 2 pounds pork breakfast sausage with sage shopping list
- 2 large white onions finely chopped shopping list
- 3 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 small cans chipotle peppers in adobo sauce chopped fine shopping list
- 2 squares bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 14 ounce can salsa verde shopping list
- 24 ounces dark beer shopping list
- 1 ounce tequila shopping list
- juice from one lime shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke shopping list
- 6 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 6 tablespoons ground cumin shopping list
- 8 green onions sliced shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Mexican four cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in large cast iron pot on high heat.
- When hot add beef and cook until browned stirring occasionally.
- Remove from pot and set aside.
- Drain any liquid from pot.
- Return pot to stove and on medium high heat then cook sausage and onion.
- Return beef to pot along with all remaining ingredients.
- Stir well then cover and simmer on medium low heat for 4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with shredded cheese blend and sliced green onions.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!