Kabocha ManjuFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel kabocha and cut into small pieces.
- Steam until soft, about 25-30 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt and cinnamon and mash well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and sugar into a bowl, add water and knead well.
- Shape into fairly thin discs.
- Put kabocha filling in the center of the dough and wrap it to make a ball.
- Place dough balls in the steamer and cook 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members