Betty Crockers Cookies n Cream Angel CakeFrom friendlybbw 7 years ago
- 1 package Betty Crocker 1 step white angel food cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups cold water shopping list
- 3 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed shopping list
- 1 container of Betty Crocker fluffy white icing shopping list
- 6 reduced fat chocolate sandwich cookies, cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 350.
- Beat cake mix and cold tap water in large(4- quart) glass or metal bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
- Then beat on medium speed 1 minute.
- Carefully fold crushed cookies into batter.
- Pour into ungreased angel food (tube) pan or into 2 9" loaf pans.
- Gently cut through batter in pan using metal spatula or knife.
- Bake 37 to 47 minutes or until top is dark golden brown and cracks feel very dry and not sticky. Do not under bake.
- Immediately turn pan upside down onto glass bottle or rest edges on 2 - 4 cans of equal height or if you use loaf pans turn on side on heat resistant surface.
- Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool.
- Remove from pan by going around edge with knife and then using fingers, taking care not to tear cake (cake will spring back to original shape).
- Turn pan over & gently shake to remove cake.
- Frost cake and garnish with cookie halves.
- (If you use loaf pans, spread a thin layer of icing on top of first layer, and then place second layer on top. Icing sides first and then top!
The Cookfriendlybbw Harrisburg, PA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!