Lemon Mousse CakeFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 2 packages (2.6 oz each) whipped topping mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 package (3 oz) lemon jello shopping list
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 cup ice cubes shopping list
- 2 packages soft ladyfingers shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest shopping list
- 4 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- lemon jelly candies shopping list
How to make it
- At medium high speed beat topping mix and milk until thickened; reserve.
- Stir jello mix into water until dissloved; stir in ice cubes until dissolved.
- At medium speed, slowly beat jello mixture into topping mixture until combined.
- At medium high speed beat until fluffy.
- Add lemon zest and food coloring; combine into mixture.
- Coat a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Line pan with split soft ladyfingers, sides and bottom.
- spoon mixture into springform pan.
- Cover with plastic; chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped topping and lemon jelly candies.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!