Chili DipFrom recipediva 7 years ago
How to make it
- Placee blocks of cream cheese and place in bowl or casserole dish.
- Top with chili
- top with cheese
- Bake at 350 about 25 minutes or until as bubbly and brown you like the top/
- The first time I had this they microwaved it. It was just as delicious. I just like my cheese a little brown.
- I sometimes add sharp cheddar or monterey jack.
- you can mix and match any cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa if you wish.
- I sometimes top it with sour cream on the side.
- I sometimes add tabasco to the chili or on top of the cheese.
- You can make this how ever you like.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!