Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet RollFrom gatorfan 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you can preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Now whisk eggs and milk until fluffy.
- Then add in the flour, salt and pepper and beat or whisk until smooth.
- Now pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Then bake for approx. 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set.
- now you can sprinkle chopped ham on top.
- Now add in the cheese.
- Then bake for approx. 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Then starting at short side, roll up omelets while still in pan.
- Then you can put seam side down on serving dish.