Graham Cracker CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 (1lb. box graham crackers) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 lb. powder sugar shopping list
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple, drained. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs one at the time and beat well
- Stir in Coconut, nuts, vanilla and baking powder
- Add graham crackers that have been soaked in the 1 cup of milk
- Blend well
- Bake in 3 greased and floured 9" pans at 350* approximately 35-40 min. or bake in loaf pans. Check for doneness with toothpick.
- If making into a layer cake soften butter, beat in powdered sugar.
- Add pineapple one spoonful at a time, until spreading consistancy.
- Frost and sprinkle with coconut.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
this is absolutely AMAZING! I split the recipe in 1/2 and used only ONE 9 inch pan and baked about 40 minutes...PERFECT for a non-layered cake. Made the pineapple icing to go with it!!! It's DELICIOUS and EASY! :) THANKS FOR SUCH A SUPER RECIPE!...moreArtsyandFit in Somerset loved it
This is really an unusual recipe! Thank you for posting it. It sounds really good, Henrie!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
This looks incredible! Thank you.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!