Graham Cracker CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb. butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 (1lb. box graham crackers) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 lb. powder sugar shopping list
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple, drained. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs one at the time and beat well
- Stir in Coconut, nuts, vanilla and baking powder
- Add graham crackers that have been soaked in the 1 cup of milk
- Blend well
- Bake in 3 greased and floured 9" pans at 350* approximately 35-40 min. or bake in loaf pans. Check for doneness with toothpick.
- If making into a layer cake soften butter, beat in powdered sugar.
- Add pineapple one spoonful at a time, until spreading consistancy.
- Frost and sprinkle with coconut.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
This looks incredible! Thank you.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
This is really an unusual recipe! Thank you for posting it. It sounds really good, Henrie!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
this is absolutely AMAZING! I split the recipe in 1/2 and used only ONE 9 inch pan and baked about 40 minutes...PERFECT for a non-layered cake. Made the pineapple icing to go with it!!! It's DELICIOUS and EASY! :) THANKS FOR SUCH A SUPER RECIPE!...moreArtsyandFit in Somerset loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!