Enchilada Stuffed ShellsFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 15 uncooked jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce (I use the red sauce) shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried chipotle chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup refried beans shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook shells according to package directions. Drain and put on cookie sheet so they won't stick together.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef (or turkey) over meduim heat until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Stir in enchilada sauce and seasonings; set aside.
- Place a rounded teaspoonful of refried beans in each pasta shell, then fill with meat mixture. Place in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
The Rating4 people
What a nice change of pace from regular stuffed shells. All of us are big fans of enchilada sauce and this will be a big hit with our family.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!