Chicken In A HurryFrom michelle73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange chicken in roaster or casserole.
- In bowl combine ketchup, water, brown sugar and soup mix.
- Spoon over chicken making sure some is on each piece, I totally cover mine.
- I always baste it with the sauce while it cooks as well.
- Bake at 350 for at least 1 hour until very tender.
- You can use as much chicken as you like just make sauce accordingly. Also you can use frozen chicken for this. Perfect for a last minute supper idea.
- I hope you try this and enjoy it!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating2 people
This really sounds good, I'm going to make this soon. I've done Mr. Food's Coke and Ketchup Chicken on top of the stove, that's good too.henrie in Savannah loved it
This was VERY good. It reminded me a lot of General Tso's chicken that you can get at a lot of Chinese places. Sometimes, General Tso's has some kick to it, but I bet a bit of cayenne or chili powder could add that touch for someone who wanted it. ...moreirishmama in Chesterfield loved it
Had this for supper last night and it was wonderful, thanks for the great recipe, so easy yet so yummie.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!