Rosemary Garlic Roasted PotatoesFrom rosemaryblue 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and toss until potatoes are coated.
- Spread on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: Garlic should be sliced not chopped. This prevents burning of the garlic
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating7 people
Nice tasy dish I will give it a try my husband;s micclr name is potato I thinK Good post TYmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I use this side dish quite a bit in the colder weather. It's also really good with yams, or mixed red potatoes and yams.invisiblechef in loved it
Having these AGAIN tomorrow... So easy... and so tasty.. Hubby asked for them... A keeper.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!