Coriander VinaigretteFrom noir 8 years ago
- * 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- * ½ cup olive oil shopping list
- * 2 cups coriander shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- * salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients together except the oil in bowl.
- Add the oil slowly until emulsified and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a squeezy bottle and refrigerate.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Big hit with the Bunnies! Tops!pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it