Cinnamony Leftover Pie CrustFrom silver_raven_venus 9 years ago
How to make it
- Coat each piece of leftover crust with some butter/cooking spray/earth balance/etc.
- Dip into Cinnamon and sugar
- put onto pie pan and bake, careful not to burn (a lower temp is better, adjust the time accordingly)
- When crispy and to desired color, remove from oven
- Watch them disappear as you finish prepping the rest of your holiday dinner!
- If you pre-cut before baking and have then in triangles or so, they puff up. Quite yummy!
The Cooksilver_raven_venus Riverview, FL
The Rating5 people
OHHHHH this brings back such wonderful memories. My mom used to do this every time she made pies and she made pies often. I loved her pies but I love this even more I believe. My girls love it too as I passed along the tradition.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
This was so amazing to me as a kid... I always thought there was magic involved until I became a baker LOL!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it