Kickin Swiss Cheese CirclesFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large bowl, with hand, knead flour, butter, salt, ground red pepper and 2-1/2 cups of cheese.
- Knead until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball into 1/4-inch thick round.
- Lightly brush tops with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until browned.
- Remove cheese rounds from cookie sheet and cool on wire racks.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!