Mediterranean Poached BassFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cubanelle pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- ½ cup fish or vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp sliced green olives shopping list
- 2 tsp brined capers, drained shopping list
- 1 ½ pound sea bass, quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion and peppers 7 minutes in a large non-stick pan.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir tomatoes, broth, olives and capers into onion mixture and heat to simmer.
- Arrange fish in skillet. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, remove fish to plates and spoon tomato and olive mixture over fish.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
hmm have some bass defrosting for tomorrow night, love capers will give this a try cheerscapedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members