Mashed cauliflowerFrom allisonb00 8 years ago
How to make it
- Steam the cauliflower for 10 minutes until very tender.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and garlic.
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the milk, red pepper, salt, pepper, tender cauliflower and mix until combined.
- Mash with an immersion blender.
The Cookallisonb00 Arlington, VA
The Rating7 people
i love this!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
Great post! I've a similar recipe, and even my die-hard meat-and-mashed-potato family enjoyed this as the "potato" replacement! I'll definately be tryng your version too!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Yes I like itjayachaudhuri in Delhi loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!