Ham N Cheese Tater RollFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 cup instant potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked ham shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (10oz) can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine instant potatoes, flour, salt, and baking powder in large bowl.
- Combine milk, egg, and oil; add to dry ingredients.
- Stir just to moisten.
- Knead lightly on floured surface.
- Roll to 12 x 18 inch rectangle.
- Combine ham and cheese.
- Spread mixture over dough; roll as for jelly roll.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat soup and sour cream, serve with ham roll.