Olive Garden Florentine LasagnaFrom oescrazy1 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 16 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- marinara sauce or tomato-cream sauce as desired shopping list
- Extra parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Steam spinach until tender; press out excess moisture and chop
- coarsely. Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic over medium-high
- heat in olive oil until onions are tender; drain excess liquid
- and cool.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 2/3 cup Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, basil
- and oregano in large bowl. Add cooled spinach and mushroom-onion
- mixture and mix on low speed until just blended.
- Cook lasagna according to package directions; rinse under cool
- water and drain thoroughly.
- Place four lasagna strips in bottom of lightly oiled 9 x 13-inch
- pan, overlapping slightly. Top with 2 cups of spinach filling.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Repeat layering two more times and top with remaining four lasagna
- strips. Spread 1 cup of marinara or tomato-cream sauce over top
- and cover tightly with foil.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake, covered, for 1 hour. Remove from
- oven and keep warm at least 30 minutes before cutting. Top with
- extra Parmesan cheese. (Can be refrigerated a day in advance of
- baking if desired.)
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
The Rating1 people
THank you so much for this recipe. I like vegan food for myself. I do eat fish not many meatscherihannah in Shickshinny loved it