Moms Green Bean And Ham CasseroleFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 small or 1 large can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- buttered breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, saute ham in butter or margarine until lightly browned.
- Add green beans and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle mixture with flour.
- Whisk together soup and sour cream. Add to bean mixture.
- Mix well and pour into a greased casserole.
- Top with breadcrumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!