Angel Hair Shrimp BakeFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa (heat level your preference) shopping list
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In greased 13x9 inch baking pan, layer half the pasta, shrimp, feta, Swiss cheese and salsa.
- Repeat, ending with salsa.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In small bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half and sour cream
- Pour over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink and casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
Excellent dish! I made this for my fiance's birthday. He loved it, I loved it, and since my dog's b-day is the same, I gave him a little..he loved it also. Thank you for A+ dish.mishjersey38 in Jersey City loved it
Love this recipe. I have it too. I'm not sure where mine came from either, but it is a well traveled recipe that really is great. Even Paula Deen has one posted, but I've had mine longer than the one she has up! She doubles the shrimp in hers and I a...morejencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!