Vegan Polenta Banana-Fig CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease an 8" square pan.
- Beat egg replacer, banana and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring soy milk, brandy, and salt to a brisk simmer, remove from heat.
- Gradually add soymilk to banana mixture.
- Return everything to the saucepan, add corn meal and whisk until thickened and beginning to bubble.
- Add figs and raisins to the batter and pour into the cake pan.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes in the pan, then invert onto a plate.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members