Easy Chicken n DumplingsFrom itsajourney 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat 1 1/2 cups milk, the peas and carrots, seasonings, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir bisquit mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
The Rating2 people
I made this last night with leftover chicken from the night before. It was easy and a great way to use leftovers. The family loved it. I prefer biscuits baked on top though. Thanks for such an easy recipe!squirk in Juno Beach loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!