Asiago Sausage BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons cold butter cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 slices breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- Cut in butter using pastry knife until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add buttermilk and stir just enough to form a ball.
- Fold in sausage and cheese then drop heaping tablespoonfuls on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.