Stir Fry Chicken And BroccoliFrom efitobx 7 years ago
- 2 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 3 broccoli stems shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Combine minced garlic, rice wine, tamari, chicken broth and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a small jar with lid and shake.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally into three strips and each of these strips into ½ inch pieces.
- Add chicken to egg whites in small bowl to tenderize and mix 1 teaspoon cornstarch with chicken and egg whites.
- Add and heat sesame oil & vegetable oil in wok when oil hot, stir-fry chicken for approximately 2 minutes or until firm.
- Transfer to colander to drain.
- Cut the stalk off a head of broccoli with sharp knife and separate florets with stems around an inch long. If the florets are large cut them in half to keep them uniform in size.
- Stir fry broccoli in oil 1 minute remove and drain.
- Heat sauce in wok add chicken and broccoli heat through stirring constantly. Remove wok from heat cover and allow to steam three minutes.
- Serve over rice
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
The Rating2 people
This is a stable in our house, we love stir fry's.invisiblechef in loved it
Sounds like just what I was looking for, will try this tomorrow! Thanks so much for the recipe!strollernut in Dallas loved it
We tried this today and it was pretty good. Not quite the taste I was looking for, but close. The process was just right, the only thing I'd change there is let the broccoli steam for an extra minute or two, it was pretty crunchy still at three min...morestrollernut in Dallas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!