Chicken Piccata With MushroomsFrom sageca 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh shopping list
- 3 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced shopping list
- 8 ounces linguine shopping list
How to make it
- Between 2 pieces of plastic wrap flatten chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Mix together salt,pepper and flour.
- Dredge in mixture; shake off excess flour and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet until sizzling.
- Saute breasts app 15 minutes being careful not to overcook.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm in Low oven.
- Add mushroom and sauté a few minutes scraping the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on Med High heat for 5 minutes.
- Return the breasts to the pan and reduce sauce until thickened.
- Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente; drain.
- Place pasta and chicken on serving dish.
- Pour mushroom sauce over both.
- Add more Parmesan cheese and Enjoy!
The Cooksageca Sudbury, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!