ROLLO PRETZELSFrom rollmaker 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pretzel pieces on a baking sheet.
- Top with one Rollo candy.
- Place in a warm oven (250 degrees) to just let the candy melt on top of the pretzel to hold it in place.
- Remove from oven and place a nut on top.
- Let cool and harden.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookrollmaker Billings, MT
The Rating6 people
This is one of those recipes that is soooo simple, yet the taste is fantastic! I always make batches and batches of these at the holidays, because so many people ask for them. You really should try these, if you never have tasted them!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I use the waffle style pretzels. My family loves these anytime of the year, but I tend to make them around the holidays. :)dandelion in Ashland loved it
Have made these they are good. Nice treat to give as gifts at the holidays.desertgal in Billings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!