Simple Calves Liver PateFrom rodge 8 years ago
- 55g/2oz butter shopping list
- ¼ onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- Splash of cognac shopping list
- 100g/3½oz calf's liver, chopped shopping list
- 2 slices streaky bacon, finely chopped shopping list
- dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Melt the butter in a pan, then add the onion and garlic and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the calf's liver and bacon and cook for 4-5 minutes over a medium heat. Then, in a food processor, whiz the liver and bacon with the Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, pepper and thyme. Spoon into a lined Terrine and Chill for 24 hours.
- Multiply by how ever many people your'e cooking for.
The Cookrodge Manchester, UK, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!